Daytona Bike Week, one of best known motorcycle rallies in the world, is celebrating 80 years in 2021! Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to enjoy spring riding in Daytona Beach for this 10-day rally – along historic Main Street to Midtown, Scenic A1A Highway and through the best of old Florida, the Ormond Beach Scenic Loop. The celebration continues at Daytona International Speedway, Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona, and the U.S. 1 corridors and other locations throughout Volusia County.
Here are some of the top rides according to the City of Daytona so you can rack up the miles, soak up the sun, take in the sights and share a self-guided ride with friends:
- Street Festival Ride – To Main Street and Midtown and back.
- Lucky Ride – From Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club to DeLand and back.
- The Loop through a 30+ mile loop known for its lush canopies of live oaks, scenic river and marsh views.
- Iconic U.S. Hwy 1 Ride featuring the area’s iconic restaurants and bars to scenic A1A, The Loop and back.
- National Seashore Ride through New Smyrna Beach to Canaveral National Seashore and back.
- Ponce Inlet Ride to Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and back.
- Old City Ride to St. Augustine and back.
Make the Enclave at 3230 one of your stops along your journey. We are only minutes away from all the action! We are sure you are going to fall in love! And for a limited time reserve your brand new apartment for only $99!