Kick off is at 6:30 pm and the Kansas City Chiefs will face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Super Bowl 55 will be televised by CBS and live streamed on the CBS All Access app.
Cook up your favorite snacks like this one below in your new kitchen with top of the line upgrades such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, farmhouse sink AND more!
MINI PRETZEL DOGS
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 5-6 cups flour
- 2 packages all beef Lil’Smokies
- Coarse Salt
- 2 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Combine water, sugar and yeast in mixer.
- Add 5 cups of flour and salt. Mix
- Let mix on medium low for 1½ minutes.
- Add a little more flour if the dough is sticking to the sides.
- Cover and let rise until dough has doubles.
- When dough has risen, preheat oven to 450 degrees and fill a large pot with 2 inches of water and 2 Tbs of baking soda.
- Spray two cookies sheets and begin wrapping the Lil’Smokies with the dough. Set on cookie sheet.
- When you have finished wrapping half of them, place approx 12-14 in the boiling water for 1 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and return to cookie sheet. Repeat until all pretzel dogs on the sheet have been boiled.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle lightly with coarse salt.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Prep the remaining dogs and have them ready to go when the first pan comes out of the oven.
- Serve with BBQ sauce or spicy brown mustard.