Looking to spice up your apartment or needing some additional storage space? Here are some of the top hacks for personalizing your apartment and making the most out of your apartment!
1. If you don’t have a lot of wall space but still wanna ~spice up~ your apartment, consider a corner gallery wall.
2. Add some extra light to your room with this DIY wall lamp hack that doesn’t require an outlet or electrician to install.
3. Give yourself some much-needed storage space by adding risers to your bed.
4. Double your storage as decor by displaying things like tote bags, hats, or even jewelry on your walls.
5. Adding caddies to your furniture or inside cabinet doors gives you extra space while also keeping things nice and organized.
6. You can do the same thing with Command Hooks to keep your kitchen supplies or jewelry neat and tidy, too.
7. Use corner shelves to make the most out of space you wouldn’t otherwise use.
8. Utilize the wasted space above your toilet by building up with shelves or storage units like this one.
9. Give yourself a little extra room to decorate by installing a budget-friendly faux sofa table.
10. Swap out bulky furniture you don’t use all the time — like desks and tables — for foldable versions.
With state of the art upgrades such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, plank flooring, screened patios AND more the Enclave at 3230 is the perfect place to call home. AND we have a deal you do not want to miss!! Apply, qualify and move in by February 28th and receive April rent FREE on select floorplans. Apply within 48 hours of your visit and receive a $500 Visa Gift Card!! Call us today at 386-261-9429 to schedule your tour!